INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) LAWYERS
IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
The intellectual property of a business is as material as any other tangible asset and in many cases, the most valuable asset of a business. Therefore, it is critical to ensure that business intellectual property is protected. Finding the right intellectual property lawyers in Melbourne is important to ensure that your business receives tailored advice to suit its specific needs.
Intellectual property is the creative and intellectual efforts protected by legislative and common law rights. Intellectual property includes trademarks, patents, designs, copyright, circuit layout rights, confidential information and trade secrets. Intellectual property of any business has value and seeking timely legal assistance will help maximise that value.
Allied Legal works with individuals and businesses across all stages of growth to provide timely, accurate and practical advice on protecting, registering, defending and commercialising intellectual property assets.
Allied Legal advises on:
- The appropriateness and merits of registering intellectual property
- Registration of intellectual property
- Designs and Patents
- Copyright and moral rights
- Domain names, business names, company names and logos
- Intellectual property renewals, assignments and licences
- Audits, reviews, searches and due diligence relating to intellectual property
- Assessment of infringement and validity disputes
- Confidential information, trade secrets and know-how
- Commercialisation agreements
Contact Allied Legal’s experienced intellectual property lawyers in Melbourne today for advice on any intellectual property matter.